The IT End User Support Admin supports the end user technology needs through access and asset management. The End User Support Admin provides support in delivering team solutions to the end user through ensuring the proper access has been allocated for the end user. The End User Support Admin will also provide support to the team through assisting in scheduling and executing installation of hardware and software on occasion.
- Passionate about technology and a desire to focus on IT End Users satisfaction
- High degree of professionalism, strong verbal communication and writing skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical areas
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly in high-pressure environments
- Ambitious self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to contribute as an effective team member
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated motivation and initiative to succeed
- Prior IT access provisioning a plus
For immediate consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.