Under direct supervision, the Credit and Collections Specialist is responsible for collections and management of small customer accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Investigate discrepancies between payments received and invoiced amounts
- Work with customers to settle disputes, investigate variances between pricing and shipping quantities, freight charges, etc.
- Pursue collections to conclusion
- Send collection letters / Final Demand letters
- Assist in new account and existing account reviews in order to extend or decrease credit limits
- Collaborate with branches to handle customer accounts
- Maintain weekly business relationships with accounts
- Prepare documentation of accounts that are to be sent to collection agency / legal
- Provide credit information to vendors
- Prepares reports for upper management and auditors when requested
- Create reports with guidance from supervisor
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Professional attitude with both internal co-workers and external customers
Must be able to balance multiple responsibilities
Good organizational skills . To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least one years work experience handling AR and some corporate collections. Please send your resume direct to email@example.com.