Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is seeking a Case Manager, Absence Management Solutions for a 12-month contract in downtown Montreal. This is an exciting opportunity for professionals with a healthcare related background.
As a Case Manager, Absence Management Solutions your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Triage all new disability cases and determine the level of complexity
- Follow-up with claimants to provide feedback on their file and update claimant status
- Perform administrative tasks, including preparing patient forms, faxing and mailing documents
Skills required for the Case Manager, Absence Management Solutions include:
- University degree in health-related field (Kinesiology, Nursing, Psychology, Physiotherapy or rehabilitation or occupational health)
- 2-3 years of experience in health-related background
- Bilingual in French and English
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!