Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is looking to hire a Supervisor, Billings. This will give the successful Supervisor, Billings candidate the chance to not only work with one of Canada's best employers but also contribute and make your voice heard. If you have experience leading a team and enjoy billing and invoicing responsibilities, then we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities of Supervisor, Billings include:
- Advise all billing, accounting and other staff, office managers regarding billing procedures and policies, best practices, client guidelines, time entry, billing software, and problem solving on various issues
- Review of billing progress including compiling reports from all offices and analysis of billing statistics
- Review and analyze best practices and with approval of Senior Management
- Having experience minimum 4 years in billing or related field
- Minimum of at least 2 years management experience
- Strong ability to operate Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also contact him at 647 826 4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com