Our client, a large Financial Institution located in downtown Montreal, is looking for a Client Relations Administrator for a 5 month contract.
The duties of a Client Relations Administrator are:
- Handle internal and external phone and email inquiries
- Work closely with plan members and administrators to meet client expectations
- Work with Group Retirement Savings team on various plans
The qualifications of a Client Relations Administrator are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Understanding of business math and the ability to calculate interest rates
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems quickly and be cross trained for multiple functions or roles
- Background in healthcare, or any experience in the health domain would be considered an asset
- Bachelor of College degree/diploma required
If you are interested in Client Relations Administrator role, please send your resume in MS Word format, to email@example.com.