Our reputable client in Calgary is currently seeking a Senior Accountant for a 3 month contract to permanent position.
As the Senior Accountant your day to day responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare the month end internal management reports
- Prepare monthly forecasts and cash requirements
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial results
- Build relationship within accounting and also with business units on the operations teams
- Complete ad-hoc requests as needed
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Accounting designation including; CPA, CA, CMA, CGA
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in financial analysis or management reporting
- Experience with a large ERP system is a must
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a word copy of your resume in confidence to IFGCalgaryRecruiter@ifgpr.com with subject heading “Senior Accountant CTP, Calgary”.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com