Our Client is a large Public Energy Company based in Calgary. Reporting to the Director, Financial Reporting, will assist with the preparation of annual and interim consolidated financial statements, MD&A, and AIF.
- Assist with the coordination, preparation, analysis and reporting of the annual and interim external management’s discussion and analysis and financial statements.
- Prepare certain financial statement disclosures, notes to the financial statements and consolidated financial results.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements tax working papers and for various other subsidiaries and investments.
- Assist with external reporting requests and special projects from business units such as Investor Relations, Business Development, Budgets and Treasury, on an ad-hoc basis. Research accounting standards, including US GAAP and IFRS
- CPA with 3-5 years public accounting experience in IFRS or US GAAP
- Good understanding of reporting requirements under SEDAR and EDGAR
- Experience working with a large ERP system
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a MS WORD copy of your resume in confidence to IFGCalgaryRecruiter@ifgpr.com with subject heading “Financial Reporting Consultant".
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com.