Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada, is searching for Bilingual Personal Bankers in Mississauga, ON. This is a 6-month contract with a possibility of an extension. It is a great opportunity for those looking to gain banking experience.
As a Bilingual Personal Banker your duties include but are not limited to:
- Resolve incoming requests regarding general inquiries, online banking, and personal information
- Ensure to provide quick responses to maintain first call resolution
- Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives
Skills required for a Bilingual Personal Banker:
- Fluent in French and English (verbal and written communication)
- College/University degree in related field
- 0-2 years of customer service experience and some investment knowledge
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to multi-task
- Previous banking experience
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word etc.)
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!