Senior Pricing Analyst
IFG’s insurance client is targeting a Senior Pricing Analyst for their growing team. Due to the internal client facing nature of the work, strong communication skills are equally as important as advanced Excel skills.
- Prepares complex pricing and profitability analyses supporting New Business and in line with renewal strategy with minimal managerial guidance.
- Analyzes revenue, cost, margin and pricing agreements while providing insight and recommendations for timely and effective business decisions with minimal managerial guidance.
- Collaborates with Sales Executives, Account Managers and Field Operations to gather and question all cost assumptions used to prepare a quote.
- Works directly with Sales and Account Management to improve financial status of current and potential clients by analyzing results and variances, identifying trends and recommending appropriate actions.
- Ensures development and improvement of standard pricing analytic report templates, presentations, methodologies and processes through advanced analytical thought processes.
- Works with the Business to develop and implement pricing strategies that effectively cater to various markets and channels.
- Analyzes the impact of price changes, recommend adjustments to pricing standards and strategies that will support business objectives and plans without impeding future growth.
- Challenges the conventional pricing methodology to improve the process and develop new approaches.
- Performs complex ad hoc analyses for operational and financial management and to support business needs.
Experience Require and/or Desired:
- 2 – 9 years of experience required.
- Strong Excel and financial management software skills are essential.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field required.
- CMA or CFA preferred.
- Prior experience working in the insurance industry highly preferred
- Extensive experience in excel-based financial modeling
For immediate consideration, or to learn more, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org