Title: Senior Call Center Analyst
IFG Is on the search for a Senior Call Center Analyst to support a client in in the IT industry in Mississauga.
- Managing Processes
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams. Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Improve processes by studying current practices; recommending modifications
- Execute processes put in place and drive accountability with stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Recommend solutions by identifying problems; and suggesting improved procedures
- Build and improve KPIs / performance measures
- Build performance measures
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Create / Improve sales scripts
- Present business progress and findings.
- Require 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Call center operations experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to impact operations and effect change
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Fluency in French an asset
For consideration, please email your resume to Sydney@ifgpr.com with “Senior Call Center Analyst” in the subject line.