Our client, a large insurance company located in the downtown Toronto core, is looking for an Operations Accounting Manager. The successful candidate will report to the CFO and is expected to deliver strategic advice, actionable insights and process improvement in addition to leading the reporting function. As Operations Accounting Manager, you will be given the chance to prioritize team activities, provide solutions for new and evolving complex accounting financial reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with current accounting requirements and regulations
- Collaborate on important projects with cross-functional teams
- Analyze implications of decisions and changes to accounting practices, policies and procedures
- At least 7 years progressive experience in the accounting and insurance industry
- Must have a recognized accounting designation; CPA strong preferred
- Advanced experience with MS Excel and major accounting systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also contact him at 647 826 4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com