My client, a Fortune 100 company located in the north suburbs, is looking for a Business Analyst to join a major Finance Transformation initiative. This role will be instrumental in sitting down with both internal and external customers to identify their business requirements and needs and translate these needs into useful and measurable scorecards, KPIs and metrics. The Business Analyst must feel comfortable with working with cross-functional teams including Finance, Supply Chain, vendors, suppliers, Corporate, etc. The is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
The primary responsibility of this role is to solicit, define, and manage requirements for projects. This individual should have experience with requirements management and have worked extensively with business users and analysts with focus on Quality Assurance. This position will define the business requirements and technology-independent process and data models for solutions that meet the needs for various business areas and will bridge the gap between the business customer and the technology solution providers (e.g., vendors, infrastructure team, and development team).
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future solutions.
- Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presenting the results.
- Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans.
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation. Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements.
- Extensive experience in Power BI and/or Tableau
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in data gathering, data management and data analysis
- Advance Excel
- SAP experience highly preferred
Please send your resume to Stacy at email@example.com for immediate review and consideration.