Our publicly traded, multi-billion dollar client is adding a Senior Financial Analyst with strong Excel skills for their growing FP&A team. The target is a self starter capable of impacting a growing Fortune 500 organization with potential to be elevated within the organization. If you are looking for an opportunity to make your mark, this is it.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates financial decision support for Financial Planning & Analysis.Reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, and reports.
- Provide support to business, through information analyses, preparation of data and analyses to Management, Sales, Product Management, Operations, etc.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results. Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data. Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Provides information to management via reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Assisting in the monthly operations review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Understanding of GAAP
- Collaborate with business partners to deliver accurate and timely results,
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or the like
- 3 - 9 years related experience
- Excel expertise required (macros, pivot tables, V-lookups, etc)
- SQL preferred
- General Ledger knowledge preferred
- CFA preferred
Interested and qualified candidates email your resume to email@example.com