Our client, a Top 5 Bank located in downtown Toronto, is seeking a Project Control Officer (PCO) to join the Human Resources PMO on a 6 month contract to start.
As the PCO, duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Update project plans to manage the delivery of BRD's, use cases and training materials
- Conduct status reviews and updates
- Verify requirements against financial and regulatory standards
- Create slide decks, meeting minutes and reporting
PCO candidates to meet consideration will possess the following skills:
- 5+ years of PCO/PM experience
- Experience creating presentations and slide decks, from scratch
- Previous banking/FI experience
- HR project experience would be an asset
- Undergrad or HR related diploma required
Please send resume, in MS Word format, to MelissaN@ifgpr.com today!