Our client, a large publicly traded global asset company, is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. As they continue to expand their portfolio, they are looking for a dedicated Senior Financial Analyst to join the team at their downtown office. If you are looking for the next interesting phase of your career to own the financial reporting function, then please read further!
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Prepare financial forecasts, track operating results of subsidiaries and articulate findings to key stakeholders
- Actively participate in the annual 5-year business planning process, including the consolidation and analyses of budgets and the preparation of consolidated management reports and presentations
- Special projects as required
- Bachelor's degree in commerce/finance
- CPA designation
- 2 - 3 years of progressive Big 4 public accounting firm experience preferred or 3 years in a public company with progressive reporting experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also contact him at 647 826 4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com