Our client a top-5 financial institution in Canada is looking for Project Manager that will manage the day-to-day operations of projects, including resource, time and cost management.This position will develop strategies, implement long-term goals of the organization, and have accountability to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
The position will be located out of Raleigh, North Carolina and will start out as a 3-month contract with a high possibility of extension to full-time.
As a Project Manager your duties will include, but not be limited to
- Creating processes and workflow
- Provide project updates while supporting effective decision making
- Planning initiative execution tasks through to implementation
- Responsible for project plan, scope, and budget of assigned initiatives
- Manage risks and issues with appropriate escalation as needed
- Responsible for planning, leading, and reporting on various business and IT related projects
- Act as point of contact between internal/external stakeholders
- Participate on change ideas and ensure industry best practices are applied
Skills required for the Project Manager include:
- 3-5 years of previous project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, a related discipline, or equivalent education/experience
- Exceptional knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems
- Strong financial management skills to track resources& costs and provide sound business solutions
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics
- Advanced user proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project
- Knowledge of risk assessment (including cost/benefit analysis) and quantification methodologies
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies would be an asset
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!