Our large Toronto based client has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the Accounting Manager and provides support in all areas of project accounting and project administration including Project Accounting, Project Billing, Project Setup/Closeout, Project Reporting & Analysis.
- Review revenue recognition using percentage of completion accounting methodology
- Ownership of the Client Billing / Invoicing
- Reporting of the Month End Review Package including analysis
- Ownership of the Labour Allocations / Analysis
- Assist in various project accounting entries/allocations for various project costs.
- Assist in Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assist in the Project Closeout process including verifying correct management fees billed to client, purchase orders closed out, etc.
- Review employee timesheets to ensure accuracy of project costing
- Respond to Operational inquiries on various project related issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Enrolled or completed CPA designation.
- Project finance experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 3-5 years experience in Finance/Accounting
Compensation is 80-85K +10% bonus
If you are qualified for this Senior Financial Analyst position, please submit your resume in confidence to Bruce Jardine, CPA, CMA at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 647.479.0324