Our client has a 6 month contract available for a Senior Financial Analyst. The candidate will work with the business functional leads in preparing financial reporting including financial statements, forecasting and budgeting. There will be some project specific work as well.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Financial analysis and reporting.
- Financial statements.
- Budget vs. actual.
- Trend analysis.
- Support the continuous development and implementation of accounting and financial analysis policy, best practice, and process improvements.
The successful Senior Financial Analyst will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred.
- 5-7 years of financial analysis experience; multi-entity experience preferred.
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume, with " Senior Financial Analyst " in the subject line, in MS Word format in confidence to Ali Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org.