Salary Mid-Point: $85,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
- Prepares journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations with supporting documents related to assigned balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Monitors and maintains cash accounts, including bank transfers, wires received, and bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for invoicing in accordance with revenue recognition policies that are in compliance with US GAAP.
- Reviews coding and accounting for travel and expense and purchasing card transactions.
- Prepares accounting for fixed assets across the entire organization.
- Supports accounting manager with chart of accounts maintenance and vendor master setups.
- Provides supplemental data support.
- Assists with various external audits and quarterly reviews, including preparation of “prepared by client schedules for external auditors.”
- Prepares governmental surveys.
- Other finance related tasks and projects as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Introductory knowledge of ERP and consolidation software.
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrates a probing mind; thinks independently.
- Excellent computer software skills, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
- BA in Accounting required.
- CPA or CPA candidate highly preferred
- 3-5 years accounting experience
To be considered for this dynamic opportunity please send your resume in word to email@example.com