Looking for a proactive, detail-oriented, and accurate Staff Accountant to assist Accounting team, in a fast-paced environment, with billing, journal entry preparation, account reconciliations, month end close, processing AR and AP, and financial/management reporting. Interested candidates should possess at least 3 years accounting experience, technical acumen, and strong problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Prepare and process monthly billings (customer invoices) in accordance with both contractual terms and US GAAP revenue recognition standards. Process AP and AR as needed.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and supporting schedules.
- Prepare and maintain general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparing supporting schedules and disclosures for internal and external financial reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years accounting experience. Demonstrates technical acumen and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel. Working knowledge of QuickBooks, a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
International Financial Group offers career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and helps with interview preparation providing you a competitive advantage in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.