Title: Marketing Business Analyst
IFG is on the search for a Marketing Business Analyst to support a client in Mississauga; a global billion dollar technological giant.
The Marketing Business Analyst will join our client’s team as a key member of a small team of solution strategy managers who drive demand generation and pipeline velocity using account-based marketing, and digital and social channels. This role will manage the team’s Key Performance Indicators (Scorecard Metrics) using internal data tools, dashboard and applications. This role will also partner with the broader delivery, sales, operations and marketing teams to enable cross organization success and insights.
- Capture, analyze and report on Services key performance indicators, insights and metrics to drive informed feedback into Solution Strategy Managers and the Leadership team to improve local execution plans and outcomes.
- Leverage internal as well as external market data to support planning, GTM activities and provide insights for successful GTM campaign/sales play execution – this includes tight collaboration with Solution Strategy Managers.
- Sales Program data management, analyzing and reporting to improve and optimize programs by delivering reports to solution strategy managers and director.
- Preparation of data, reporting and insights for Quarterly Business Reviews and Monthly updates.
- Administrative support to Solution Strategy team including PO management, opportunity tagging and uploading of new leads into Dynamic CRM platform and report on opportunity/lead status.
- Budget Management with Services Finance lead to ensure monthly and quarterly spending is within budget.
Relevant Skills and experiences:
- 1-2 years’ experience in data management, reporting and analyzation
- Advanced Excel Skills and experience with PowerBI
- Strong marketing/sales analytics skills. Need to be able to turn large amounts of information and data into focused marketing strategies and derive insights to support planning
- Problem solving skills to dive deep into any data reporting issues and understand inconsistencies across reporting systems and determine a resolution or reasoning
- Attention to details and accuracy with data reporting
- Excellent project management skills - Good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; high level of collaboration across multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong team collaboration skills. Demonstrated experience in establishing relationships and working with teams to drive organizational results.
- Energetic self-starter, with bias for action and ability to adapt to a transforming business.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
For consideration, please email your resume to Sydney@ifgpr.com with “Marketing Business Analyst” in the subject line,
Other opportunities can be viewed at www-ifg-global.com