Our multi-billion dollar, privately held client in the northwest suburbs is looking for a strong Senior Financial Analyst to join their family. The Senior Financial Analyst reporting to Corporate Controller will be responsible for the financial reporting and consolidations process, budget and forecasting. The successful Senior Financial Analyst will relish the process improvement potential of this opportunity. This is a highly visible role with international exposure.
- Prepares Consolidated Statements of Operations, Balance Sheets and Statements of Cash Flows that are used for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Responsible for the consolidation of forecasts, operating and strategic plans.
- Perform financial analyst duties including analyzing and evaluating data needed in planning, budgeting and cost control.
- Develops and maintains global accounting policies and works with foreign affiliates to ensure compliance.
- Support Corporate Accounting and Finance functions including the monthly financial close process, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits and annual budgets.
- Prepare specialized reports as needed by corporate management.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Experience in Excel based financial modeling.
- SAP and/or Adaptive Insights experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in converting manual processes to automated tools
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 4+ years of corporate accounting and financial analysis experience
For immediate consideration, qualified candidate please email your resume to email@example.com