Company: Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
Location: North Chicago Suburbs
Job Title: Director of Tax
- U.S. federal, state and international income tax planning, compliance and documentation
- Month-end accounting tax entries and provision calculation for out-year planning. Managing the ASC 740 (FAS 109 & FIN 48) reporting requirements. Ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place over accounting for income taxes.
- Responsible for developing corporate tax planning strategies for domestic and international operations. Identification, realization and management of municipal, state and federal tax incentives
- Supporting Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable with tax exemption analysis and documentation management. Management of sales and use tax compliance and systems
- Responsible for audits of federal and state income tax and local filings.
- 10+ years of experience in Tax function, with 5+ years in a public firm required
- Master’s Degree in Tax required
- CPA required
- BS in Accounting required
- International tax experience preferred
- Interest in peripheral functions (FP&A, Treasury, AR, AP) strongly preferred
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format to Cameron Wall at email@example.com.