Looking for an accountable, self-motivated and goal-oriented Recruiter to plan and execute consistent levels of activity required to support the placement of mid to senior level Finance, Accounting, Tax and Audit professionals in positions with clients of all sizes, and in all industries. The highly-organized, detail-oriented Recruiter will identify and screen candidates from a variety of sources; perform high quality in-person interviews; match candidates to open job orders; and call candidates to discuss specific job order requirements and ensure proper fit. Interested candidates should possess prior experience recruiting and interviewing professional staff; ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; and demonstrated ability to ask good questions and listen actively, make sound business decisions, and be comfortable taking direction/advice when needed to improve effectiveness.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter
- Establishing a focused daily recruiting plan and executing consistent levels of activity defined by performance metrics.
- Identifying, screening, and interviewing quality candidates to meet the needs and expectations of client job orders.
- Documenting details of candidate interview in contact management system.
- Performing reference checking procedures on candidates, also using the reference call process to identify additional candidates and leads.
- Proactively matching candidate qualifications to open job orders and submitting candidates to job orders timely.
- Calling candidates to discuss position job responsibilities and requirements, and ensuring candidates are a good match for the job.
- Maintaining and documenting candidate communication within contact management system.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with a variety of recruiting sources and/or organizations.
- Proactively seeking new avenues to attract and/or identify candidates.
Requirements of the Recruiter
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Human Resources.
- Prior experience recruiting and interviewing professional staff.
- Prior public and/or corporate accounting experience may be beneficial.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to ask good questions and listen actively; make sound business decisions; and be comfortable taking direction/advice when needed to improve effectiveness.
International Financial Group offers a base salary, a performance-based bonus plan, medical / dental / vision insurance plans, 401K and profit sharing, and paid-time off. Strong performers will enjoy career advancement and growth opportunities. If you are qualified and interested in discussing this position in more detail, please apply.
We provide candidates career coaching, assists them in drafting a more effective resume, and help them prepare for interviews to provide a competitive advantage in securing their next employment opportunity.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.