Our client, with one of the most recognizable brands in Canada is currently looking to add a Senior Tax Analyst to their fast-growing tax team. In this role, you will be in charge of tax compliance reporting for Canada, as well as international subsidiaries. Due to the growing responsibilities of this role, there will be tax planning and other ad hoc tax requirements that you will be working on.
- Preparation of quarterly and yearly tax provisions, as well as Canadian and international tax returns
- Working with the accounting team to calculate transfer pricing, commodity tax and local government taxes
- Research of complex tax issues and helping on various ad hoc taxation projects
- CPA, MTax or an accounting designation with specialization in tax
- 3+ years taxation experience either in an accounting firm or industry.
- Experience with IFRS and working in a complex tax environment.
The opportunity offers a great salary, bonus and other benefits.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this position in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4342.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com