IFG - International Financial Group in Mississauga is expanding rapidly and looking for great people to join our team! If you are a designated accountant who is tired of doing the actual accounting work, but still want to utilize your accounting experience we should talk! We are looking for a designated accountant who wants to transition into a sales focused role. Acting as a human capital consultant, specialized in the mid-to-senior level accounting and finance space, the Director of Business Development's responsibilities will include:
- Conduct direct sales of IFG's accounting and finance human capital solutions
- Establish and maintain deep client relationships through face-to-face meetings
- Plan and execute strategic sales approach to build an active book of business
- Work with the recruitment team to identify and coordinate candidates for placement
- Meet and exceed sales and activity metrics
The successful is looking to maximize their earnings and leverage their experience, education and designation. You want a direct correlation between your effort (work) and output (compensation and intrinsic rewards that come with helping get someone working). The individual will be passionate about client-facing opportunities and loves working in a fast paced, team environment. If you are a fit, please submit your profile today!
If your qualifications are a match and you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.