Supervisor, Internal Reporting
An industry leader headquartered in Chicago is building out their corporate accounting function as they prepare to go public. Their competitive advantage in technology, pricing, process and support has led to explosive growth across the US.
The Supervisor's executive presence will complement their public accounting experience and strong technical skills. The position will have direct communication with Senior Management and report to the Corporate Controller. This role will oversee a team of 2-3 analyst to start, then grow to a team of 5-6.
It not all just rewarding work! Our client is well-known for their focus on overall all employee wellness which includes themed rooftop outings, professional sports team tickets on the ready, and great work/life balance (even through the growth).
Ready to grow with an organization experiencing nationwide expansion?
- Responsible for producing and reviewing financial statements (P&L)
- Create additional analysis and reports as requested from Management
- Track and Review Sales Manager compensation plans
- Assist with Sales Manager bonus calculations
- Supervise a team of financial analysts
- Assist with Month-End Close
- Assist with Ad Hoc Projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA/CPA required
- Supervisory Experience
- Experience with producing and reviewing financial statements
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org