Our Chicago office is recruiting for a highly efficient and professional individual to assist with accounting and other tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the general ledger, accounts receivable ledger, financial reporting and other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Complete daily responsibilities including but not limited to: daily cash posting, deposits, and disbursements; ad-hoc financial analysis; assisting with accounts payable issues, and billing and cash application issues.
- Perform monthly review / analysis of certain G/L accounts.
- Preparation of financial and other informational reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proven analytical, mathematical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form and provide information with courtesy and fact.
- Responsive to deadlines, timely follow-through, effective problem-solver.
- Strong initiative, administrative organization, attention to detail.
- Be above reproach, both in fact and in perception, in maintaining the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee records and business information.
- Proven interpersonal, skills and an ability to interact with people at all levels, ages and circumstances in a respectful and mature manner.
- Professional approach service-oriented attitude.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree required in accounting or other related financial degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior accounting or financial experience.
- Experience with Rippe and Kingston, or other legal accounting software strongly preferred.
- Advanced skill in Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Access.
About the company
Founded in 2016, this Chicago law firm features leaders in many fields of litigation and transactions including class actions, white collar, product liability, real estate, intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions and general litigation. Committed to providing legal and client service at the highest levels, this is a diverse, service-oriented and technologically sophisticated firm. They currently have more than 75 lawyers in four offices across the United States.
Please send resumes in Word format to email@example.com