Our client, a Top 5 financial institution located in downtown Toronto, is looking to add a Business Analyst to their Capital Markets team. This is an exciting opportunity that will start out as a 12-month contract and has strong potential to become full-time. The individual in this role, will possess strong knowledge pertaining to capital markets and asset management, that will help the organization achieve its strategic objectives.
As a Business Analyst your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Identifying, analyzing and validating the needs for the derivatives end-to-end life cycle (Trade Execution, Valuation, and Settlements)
- Documenting the business and technical requirements including creating Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Data Mapping Spreadsheets, and User Stories/Cases
- Analyzing current processes and identifying gaps for improvement
- Data mapping along with translating business needs
- Developing test strategies and test plans
Candidates to meet consideration will possess the following skills:
- 2-3 years of of capital markets business analyst experience
- Strong knowledge of derivatives including swaps, futures, options, and product life-cycle
- Ability to analyze business processes and translate into detailed business requirements
- Understanding of project methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
Please send resumes, in MS Word format, to email@example.com today!