Our client, one of the Top 3 Media Network agencies in downtown Montreal, is currently seeking a Bilingual (English/French) HR Administrator to join their Human Resources team on a 6 month contract, to start.
As the Bilingual HR Administrator, duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the HR inbox and responding to internal clients' HR needs and inquiries
- Being the first point of contact for Benefits registration and inquiries
- Manage all local requests for payroll issues and coordinate corporate payroll functions
- Update employee files in Workday across Canada
- Other ad hoc administrative duties, as required
Candidates to meet consideration will possess the following skills:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience, preferably supporting an HR team
- Bilingual (French/English) is required
- University/College diploma in Human Resources, Business or other related field
- Experience with Workday and/or Salesforce would be a strong asset
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- A basic understanding of Canadian and local HR law as it relates to Employment practices
Please send resumes to MelissaN@ifgpr.com today!