An industry leader headquartered in Chicago is building out their corporate accounting function as they prepare to go public. Their competitive advantage in technology, pricing, process and support has led to explosive growth across the US.
The Accounting Manager’s executive presence will complement their public accounting experience and strong technical skills. The position will have direct communication with Senior Management and report to the Corporate Controller. This role will oversee a team of 2-3 analyst to start, then grow to a team of 5-6.
It not all just rewarding work! Our client is well-known for their focus on overall all employee wellness which includes themed rooftop outings, professional sports team tickets on the ready, and great work/life balance (even through the growth).
Ready to grow with an organization experiencing nationwide expansion?
- Monthly close in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oversight of balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the Accounting Team
- Establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Preparation of monthly GAAP financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Support external audit
- Review financials
- Collaborate with cross functionally across the organization
- CPA designation required
- Accounting degree required
- Public Accounting experience highly preferred
- Attention to detail, data driven and hands-on
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Technology industry a huge plus
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: email@example.com