This group deals with multiple lines of business within the bank.
Retail Lending Originations
Retail and Business Lending Servicing
Retail and Business Lending Collections
ACH and Payments
Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping and conversation to illustrate current and future state.
EVP (Employee value proposition):
This opportunity will give the successful candidate in depth understanding of the mortgage process as well as end to end servicing experience. It is a high profile project which will have high visibility within the bank.
• Establish and maintain communication and coordination across business units or from the project team to the organization
• Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes within a project plan perspective
• Working on regulatory items in terms of updating applications and guiding in the process of decommissioning of an application
• Action project items under a deadline and drive to successful completion
• Working and following up with end users to ensure all elements of the application set up have been met
• Working with new vendors and contributing to the development of a product and advising on requirements for the application. (Example: System upgrades-How system works, what it can do, what are the limitations)
• Working with team members to understand the needs of the project.
• Setting up SharePoint sites
• Leading/assisting in meetings by taking minutes
• 1-2 financial industry/lending experience
• UAT testing experience
• Strong verbal skills, comfortable leading a meeting
• Strong written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Strong experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word ,Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
Nice to Haves:
• Application background
• Originations (Servicing (mortgage) and operations (collections) background
• College/University/ Experience
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SEND AN UPDATED RESUME TO: email@example.com