This finance leader will partner with executive leadership in the organization's transformation through continuous improvement of business processes and focus on operational efficiencies.
Assists in the development and preparation of annual operating budgets and periodic financial reports.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models, and identifies potential areas of opportunities and risks.
- May supervise and provide training and guidance to Financial/Budget Analysts
- Resolves complex problems and ease workloads during periods of peak volume.
- Reports to a Director or another member of Senior Management within the finance.
- Responsible for managing financial analysis projects and statistical studies.
- Projects may include evaluation of potential investments and divestitures as well as general economic outlooks.
- Solid background in the use of technology, particularly applications specific to the department/area.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance with 6 years’ experience in a corporate accounting and/or financial area. Minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience in leading/supervising teams. Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Excellent financial and business acumen skills. Knowledge with investment valuation techniques including ROI, NPV, EVA, RBC.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com