Our GTA industry leading client is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their growing team. The Senior Financial Analyst will support the head office Finance team with various investment management functions including asset transactions as outlined below:
- Manage asset holdings including operational reporting to stakeholders
- Support various transactional activities including due diligence
- Undertake financial planning & analysis (FP&A) responsibilities including budgets, forecasts and asset valuation models
- Support ad hoc financial models and operational projects
- CPA designation with a preference towards candidates with public accounting experience (i.e. external audit)
- 3+ years work experience commensurate with the tasks above
- Blend of external audit and FP&A experience including review of financial models and investment transaction experience (i.e. due diligence)
- Strong systems & financial modeling skills using MS Excel
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other project, interim or permanent opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.