Company: Technology Company (SEC filer)
Title: Director of FP&A
Location: Schaumburg, IL
This high profile position will report to the VP of FP&A and Investor Relations and oversee all budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. Additionally, the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will act as a key business partner to executives on a wide range of topics, including headcount planning, business unit analysis and long-range operational planning. The position will have direct communication with Senior Management as well as regular direct interaction with the CFO. This role will oversee a team of 5-6, with expectations for additional headcount as Company continues to grow.
- Direct development of the annual budget and subsequent forecasts, including quarters.
- Work closely with the VP of FP&A and Investor Relations on the development of financial guidance
- Coordinate the preparation of all financial forecasts opportunities and risks (monthly, quarterly, annually and as otherwise required)
- Responsible for all aspects of employee development within the FP&A and Operations Finance staff.
- Manage and coach performance for department employees as well as making hiring decisions, succession planning and other talent management activities.
- Communication of results with management at all levels, including C-suite
- Partner with the Corporate Development team on M&A due diligence and modeling
Education and Experience
- Must have a min 5 years FP&A management experience in a high-growth public environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA and MBA strongly desired
- 7-10 years in a similar role in a high growth public company environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop planning calendars and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with others, including non-Finance personnel
- Advanced knowledge of MS office, especially Excel
- Experience with Great Plains accounting system
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format along with your compensation history to Cameron Wall at email@example.com.