Digital Sales Product Manager
Job Code/ Req#:
A banking institution located in Chicago, IL is seeking a Digital Sales Product Manager for the overall leadership of the Digital Sales Scrum Team, including the definition of the scrum vision.
The Product Manager is accountable to maximize the value of the build and the work of the development team by ensuring that the development team understands the objectives, Product Backlog items and priorities to drive digital sales at the bank. This job will provide the strategic product and sales direction that enables the development team to focus on what matters in an iterative manner to drive high quality output.
The Product Manager will champion the customer perspective and ensure that customer insights drive both the overall customer experience definition as well as the prioritization of sub-components within. They are responsible for ensuring that the final design delivers a truly great customer experience in order to bring more customers to the bank. This role will have leadership responsibilities for the US Digital Sales team and will serve as a change manager within the organization as well as facilitate the education and transition of the teams into Agile.
- Manage team effectively by building short, medium and long-term operating plans to achieve the business goals; make revisions to plan as necessary to deliver exceptional results
- Work with committee members to define the key goals for the scrum to provide the basis for decision making on prioritization and investments; bring forward any issue or challenge that requires committee review for discussion to ensure alignment with leaders
- Agile Leadership - Act as an ambassador for the adoption of the agile mindset and associated behavior changes to help ensure meaningful change that drives positive business results
- Accountabilities within the Scrum Process - Define the requirements for the development team via the Product Backlog; the Product Backlog lists all features, functions, requirements, enhancements, and fixes that constitute the changes to be made to the product in future releases
- Identify the product vision and develop the appropriate product backlog items to support the delivery of the highest quality product possible
Top must have skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of Digital experience in one of the following fields: Retail/Travel/FI
- Experience leading a team
- Experience Agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum Framework
- Expert Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- In-depth strategic planning skills
- Ability to translate business strategy and customer drivers into clear customer journeys and user stories
Nice to have skills:
- Banking Industry experience
- Any Scrum/Agile certifications
- University Degree/College Diploma
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in word.doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.