My client, a multi-billion global manufacturing company located DOWNTOWN Chicago, is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their dynamic team! This is high-exposure, high-growth role that will give you frequent interaction with Senior Leadership and plants worldwide and the ability to transition out of audit in 18-24 months time! Future opportunities beyond internal audit exist throughout the organization in the accounting, finance and operational areas.
• Competitive compensation and benefits – $80-85K base + 15% bonus + 5% equity, $ for $ 401K match up to 5%, summer hours, competitive benefit plan
• Growth opportunities - part of a Management Development Program and would rotate out of audit in 18-24 months
• LOCATION - located in the heart of downtown by Millennium Park
The Senior Auditor will report directly to the Director of Internal Audit and primary responsibilities will include:Creating, documenting and executing internal audit engagements for both domestic and international plants. Performing various financial statement, compliance and operational audits on a global basis. Preparing audit reports. Presenting audit findings and internal control deficiencies to Corporate and BUs. Performing tests to monitor the effectiveness of controls used to mitigate risks. Providing support to PwC for their annual external audit. Working on the continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in public accounting and/or internal audit at a sizable company
- CPA (or desire to pursue CPA) preferred
- MS in Accounting or MBA preferred
- Experience in audit software (ACL preferred)
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (including international)
- Effective oral and written communication
Please contact Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to hear more about this exciting Senior Auditor role!