Job Code/ Req#:
A Financial Institution located in Milwaukee, WI is seeking a Marketing Consultant to design and development lead opportunities leveraging the bank’s real-time interaction capabilities. This role will require collaboration with key internal partners to define clear requirements and coordinate key tasks to ensure successful campaign execution.
The Marketing Consultant will challenge the business thinking and identify opportunities to drive for more comprehensive, effective leads. This position is responsible for all output quality as it pertains to campaign development, delivery and data enhancements. Additionally, this role will provide analysis and key insights on existing and future opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities
Campaign Creation and Execution:
- Identify new offer opportunities and execute all campaign aspects including technical requirements, campaign design and set-up and live offer validation
- Identify root cause of any issues and make adjustments responsively
- Work on execution for existing channels as well as new channel and data acquisition projects.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Channel and Technology stakeholders across the bank throughout ideation and execution phases of implementing real-time interaction strategies
- Coordinate campaign execution tasks by scheduling, tracking and communicating key deliverable dates to stakeholders
- Promote and build advocacy of real-time marketing capabilities by educating partners through presentations and discussions
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Participate and conduct UAT activities on new data acquisition and customer profile enhancements
- Assist in the measurement and evaluation of marketing programs and prepare recommendations for improvements and experimental opportunities
- Perform impactful analysis against large datasets using a variety of data analysis, extraction and visualization tools to report and communicate insights
- Motivated, hardworking individual with a genuine curiosity in data, analytics and marketing technology
- Strong business acumen and ability to consider customer experience in all aspects of their decision-making
- General understanding of relational databases and structured and unstructured datasets
- General understanding of database marketing concepts
- Commitment to excellence in execution with keen attention to detail
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and great organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively in a rapidly changing environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to identify relevant information and define root issues
- Ability to interpret data and package insights in clear, concise stories for diverse audiences
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SQL and statistical/analytical tools such as SAS, R and/or Python is an asset
- Familiar with either Tibco (Spotfire, Nimbus), Visio (or wants to learn it)
- Post-Secondary degree or a minimum of 2-5 years in a similar campaign management role
- Knowledge of real-time campaign management software like IBM (UNICA) Interact/Campaign, PEGA, SAS real-time decision manager is an asset
- Experience in a similar role within the financial sector considered an asset
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in word.doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.