Company: Corporate Controller
Industry: Service Industry
Compensation: $170,000 + Bonus
Location: Near western Chicago suburbs
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Interviews Start: Week of December 24
Key Requirements and Preferences:
- Hands on Technical Leader (not just a people manager)
- Strong Technical Accounting Skills (CFO is the FP&A Leader, not an accountant)
- Strong Excel Skills (currently most processes are manual)
- Highly Motivated (take ownership of Corporate Accounting and Reporting)
- Lead Team of 14 (9 direct reports; 5 indirect reports = report to Accounting Manager)
Note: Most of team has been there less than 1 year, and they are doing a good job. Need a leader to continue turnaround and take team to the next level.
- CPA is not required
- Open on years of experience as long as candidate is high energy and can motivate the team
- Must work well with Operations
Additional Company Information:
- Ongoing turnaround situation so overtime expected for the next 6 - 12 months until turnaround is complete.
- Company uses an older version of Oracle for ERP system and Hyperion Essbase for financial reporting. Also has Business Objects (SAP).
- Budget includes upgrade or change in ERP system but this may not happen in 2019 as the priority is to complete turnaround and then make decisions on internal investment
- Company plans to grow organically, also potentially through M&A and also through potential new customers from other portfolio companies
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format to Cameron Wall firstname.lastname@example.org.