Our client, a reputable and high growth media company based in downtown Toronto, is currently searching for an Accounting Manager. This role would be appealing to someone with long term career ambitions, a high attention to detail and a great personality. This is an amazing opportunity for the successful Accounting Manager to join a company that offers unlimited growth potential.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
- Lead the financial reporting, analysis and full cycle accounting functions within the finance team
- Spearheading the implementation of internal controls and process improvements
- Overseeing the finance team on other various ad hoc duties.
- University degree from an accredited Canadian Institution, and possessing a CPA designation (preferably CPA, CA or CMA) with some public accounting experience
- At least 3 years of post firm experience, ideally in the media/advertising industry
- Awesome communication skills and great personality
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Jon Lequay CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com