Our GTA West client in the consumer packaged goods space is in need of some short-term assistance (2-3 months) to carry them through their December year-end. Ultimately, this role may extend or convert to a permanent role given their current staffing situation. The Controller for this role will have flexibility to work remotely as well as be required to travel into the corporate office.
- Work closely with the CFO in supporting them on day-to-day and timeline tasks
- Hands-on preparation of supporting information / schedules for the year-end Financial Statements
- Preparation of note disclosures, MD&A, and other information for the year-end Financial Statements and Annual Report
- Manage other Finance function tasks and responsibilities
- CPA, CA designation
- Extensive public reporting experience on companies listed either on the TSX or TSX-V exchange
- IFRS accounting policy experience
- Extensive Financial Statement preparation experience including note disclosures, MD&A, etc.
- Experience in complex areas such as: Stock Based Compensation and Convertible Debt
- Hands-on experience completing work in support of the year-end financial statement preparation process
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your MS Word resume with "Controller" in the subject line, in confidence to email@example.com.
Other project, interim or permanent opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.