Our client a top-5 financial institution in Canada is looking for a Legal Assistant that will be responsible for completing account opening documents for corporate clients.
The position is located in downtown Vancouver and will start out as a 6-month contract with a high possibility of extension to full-time. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their banking career and move up within a top-5 financial institution.
As a Legal Assistant your duties will include, but not be limited to
- Responsible for the preparation, review and analysis of agreements and legal documentation related to account openings
- Responsible for ensuring all clients comply with AML and KYC policies
- Provide an excellent client service experience
- Maintain database and ensure information is accurate and up-to-date
Skills required for the Legal Assistant include:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multitask and manage priorities
- 1-2 years of client facing experience ideally within a banking environment or paralegal background
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send all resumes to email@example.com