Our client is both a Canadian and International success story. Given explosive growth they need a true project professional for a term of 4 months [with strong possibility of going longer]. In this role you will operate in an execution-oriented manner. They are going through a major business / finance transformation as they centralize their shared services footprint. Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead completion/review of account reconciliations including appropriate IPE and MRC SOx requirements
- Ensure completion of standard journal entries book inclusive of maturing processes to eliminate and reduce the number of manual journal entries
- Oversee closing of the ledger, accruing of expenses, managing closing checklists, etc.
To be considered for this role and to be successful in this role, it is crucial and required that you have the following:
- CPA [CA preferred] with 5+ years of experience
- Experience working with SOx and accounting experience.
- Advanced MS Excel skills. Have built Macros is a very nice asset in this position
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.