Our client is looking for a Senior IT Auditor who will lead or participate in the planning, execution, and reporting for IT and integrated audits. The Senior IT Auditor will:
- Execute Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 testing procedures governing IT general controls and application controls
- Provide support in areas such as the annual risk assessment, special projects, presentations, and research.
- Contribute to operational activities of the department, such as scheduling and budget tracking.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with annual IT risk assessment and audit` plan development.
- Lead or participate in IT, financial, and operational audits at the corporate headquarters location, as well as sites in North America.
- Execute ongoing tests of SOX IT general and application controls and coordinate procedures with the external auditors assisting with interim and year-end substantive testing.
- Develop risk-based audit programs to assess and test controls in accordance with the audit objectives, especially in topics of Logical Access, Network Infrastructure, Database Security, Cloud Computing, General Information Security, SDLC, Architecture, Project/Program Management, IT Operations, Change Management.
- Prepare audit work papers that document the work performed and support the conclusions set forth in the written audit report in accordance with professional standards.
- Utilize computer assisted audit techniques to perform audit analyses.
- Identify internal control and business process improvement opportunities and draft associated findings and recommendations.
- Prepare audit reports to operating and senior management which describe the scope of work, an assessment of controls in place, audit findings and corrective actions agreed with management.
- Perform follow-up procedures on internal audit recommendations.
- Assist with the preparation and update of management and Audit Committee presentations and dashboards.
- Assist with operational activities of the department including scheduling, budget tracking, maintaining workpaper files, and updating policy and methodology documentation.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or changed from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 5 or more years of IT audit experience including leading audits.
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 IT testing required.
- CISA Professional designation strongly preferred, CIA or CPA Professional designation a plus.
- Familiarity with Oracle Enterprise Applications, Oracle DB, Tableau, and ACL preferred.
- Must have a basic understanding of networking jargon, cloud applications and cloud storage, and multiple ERP systems required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience with Data Analytics software and techniques, SQL Query Capability a plus.
- Ability to deal with highly complex and/or sensitive issues which require substantial analysis or independent judgment and where no existing policies or precedents apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and work with team, supervisors, and management.
- Up to 35% travel may be required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as flexibility to adapt to change with new systems and methods while working in a team environment.
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org