Senior Manager, FP&A
An industry leader with their headquarters located in Chicago is building out their corporate FP&A function as they prepare to go public, and the Senior Manager of FP&A is a priority hire. Their competitive advantage in technology, pricing, process and support has led to explosive growth across the US. This requires a strong FP&A department leader.
The Senior Manager, FP&A reports directly to the SVP, FP&A. This person will drive change that will generate objective, data-driven, and actionable short and long-term recommendations. You build out your team of analysts and your excellent communication will create a collaborative team with a natural curiosity to do things better.
Strong private equity experience is required. FP&A and strategic experience in a financial services industry is also important, and Oracle implementation experience is highly desired.
- Work with SVP, FP&A to build out Corporate FP&A function and develop team strategy.
- Develop and maintain long range, driver based financial model for the business at Region/Channel level in partnership with FP&A, Strategy and Operations.
- Drive annual operating plan cycle including target setting, guideline creation, managing calendar and milestones and producing presentations for senior leadership and board of directors.
- Partner with CFO, accounting, and FP&A teams, proactively seeking opportunities to improve processes and forecasting accuracy across all areas of FP&A.
- Manage capital processes to evaluate, approve and monitor investment decisions.
- Private equity experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an undergraduate institution
- MBA or CPA a plus.
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Management experience
- Experience with "bottom-up" Price/Volume Mix analysis
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Expert proficiency in the use of business applications; experience with database applications or data manipulation tools a plus.
- Experience with Hyperion Enterprise, HFM, Tableau, R, SQL, Python a plus.
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates email your resume to email@example.com