Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Vancouver, Calgary or Mississauga
Contract: June 2019 – Strong possibility of extension
This Customer Success Manager role will cover a subset of Surface Enterprise customers in Canada. This is an exciting role that will help create and nurture Surface fans and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, repeat purchase and advocacy. Key responsibilities include:
- Driving post-sales adoption of Surface, from deployment to consumption
- Manage the customer through:
- Deployment 70%: Partner with IT (customer) and any 3rd party (Systems Integrators) to manage Surface implementation in customer environment (including addressing any technical blockers)
- Adoption 20%: Partner with key Business (customer) stakeholders to define and enable a Surface adoption plan for end users
- Consumption 10%: Driving a long-term Surface usage (audience and scenario) plan that aligns to the customer’s technology roadmap and business outcomes.
- Be the single point of accountability for Surface deployment, adoption & usage within the customer
- Leverage deep technical expertise to help the customer apply their existing IT infrastructure to the Surface devices
- Proactively identify new LOB and expansion opportunities in each account to maximize Surface footprint
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence adoption
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and build a high quality “success plan” with appropriate objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Be accountable to maximize Surface adoption with customers by creating and executing action-oriented adoption plans
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” and document business-value driven customer success stories and best practices
- Activate sellers (AE, SSP) when new sales opportunities (Upsell or Cross-Sell) are generated through consumption engagements with BDM/ITDM
- 5+ years of experience in consultative selling. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal.
- Technical competency at level 300 at minimum
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Strong technical understanding of hardware (computing devices)
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
- Deep passion for making others successful.
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with "Customer Success Manager" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com