- Establish credit lines and limitations of customer accounts.
- Overall A/R performance for a given portfolio of customer accounts.
- Review A/R agings with team members and resolve excessive past due transactions.
- Minimize past due exposure, ensure adherence to payment terms while limiting bad debt, maximizing sales and building customer relationships.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Service personnel to resolve billing disputes and customer issues adversely impacting timely collections.
- Manage, lead, motivate and develop team members through effective leadership, coaching and training; complete performance management process, including goal setting and defining metrics.
- Hire, train and develop new talent for vacant positions.
- Act as subject matter expert of SAP Collections Module and Dispute Module.
- Support A/R management with the business process improvement design and implementations.
- Review and approve non-chargeback credits, returns, pricing, shortages and refund checks.
- Execute decisions for problem solving, pricing discrepancies, return goods, credit limitations, credit hold shipments, and negotiate payment settlements.
- Monitor the releases, cancellation, and pending orders that have been held due to credit limits and/or delinquency status.
- Support A/R management with key initiatives and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Credit & Collections experience. .
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial or supervisory role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with Sales and Customer Service teams.
For immediate consideration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org