Our client, a reputable and high growth media company based in downtown Toronto, is currently searching for a Senior Accountant. This role would be appealing to someone with long term career ambitions, a high attention to detail and a great personality. This is an amazing opportunity for the successful Senior Accountant to join a company that offers unlimited growth potential.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Performing financial reporting, analysis and full cycle accounting functions with the finance team
- Participating in the implementation of internal controls and process improvements
- Assisting the finance team on other various ad hoc duties
- University degree from an accredited Canadian Institution, and possessing a CPA designation (preferably CPA, CA or CMA) with some public accounting experience
- At least 1 year of post firm experience in the media/advertising industry and exposure to MS Dynamics
- Awesome communication skills and great personality
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Jon Lequay CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com