As the Group Controller for this global manufacturing company, you will have overall responsibility of the largest plant and have an assistant controllers reporting directly to you. Partnering with the General Manager, the Controller will lead the financial operations, as well as being a strategic leader and mentor to staff, to improve processes and long term objectives.
- Oversee general accounting, inventory, standard costing, fixed assets and tooling
- Analysis of plant spending, capital and tooling projects
- Hiring and training of staff as required
- Previous Controllership experience within a manufacturing company (Automotive manufacturing preferred)
- CPA designation and strong system skills
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment with great communication skills, as you will be interacting with multiple levels of management
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4342.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com