Role - Business Development Manager
Location - Seattle, WA
Compensation - $75K plus compensation plan depending on experience
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a dynamic fast moving company? Then IFG is for you. IFG is looking for a Business Development Manager to maintain and grow the current client base with a Fortune 500 client. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing the relationship with the client, driving net new business and real-time issue resolution.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills while being able to explain high level business needs with a client and drill down into the analytical detail when required. Attention to detail is important as this role manages multiple competing priorities.
- Prospecting new clients through various mediums, in person, tools, referrals
- Completing RFPs for prospective projects
- Drive to metrics to ensure business activity is growing
- Manage regular cadence with client
- Work with clients to resolve issues real-time
- Grow current client base with new projects through proactive meetings
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent
- Experience in Sales, Marketing or Staffing an asset
- Microsoft experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills in Excel an asset
- Proven experience with managing and growing a client base
- Up to 50% Travel across US required depending on client demand
For consideration, please send your resume email@example.com with "Business Development Manager".
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com